The Coding Blocks slack has been the best thing to fall out of this crazy podcast that we do. We are constantly humbled, and learning new things from this global community, and it’s high time that we stop hogging the mic!
Huge thank you to all participants, we are really happy with how things have turned out and we are looking forward to more things to come in the future. Big thanks to Andrew and Sean for pushing us to make this happen, and an extra special thanks to Sean for moderating!
So, without further ado – Welcome to the first Coding Blocks Community Talk!
- What is Over-Architecture?
- How can you tell if you’re Over-Architecting?
- How do you deal with someone who is Over-Architecting?
- Is there a better term for Over-Architecture/Over-Architecting?
- Have you ever worked with an over architected code base?
- What is worse, over or under architected?
- Is over architecting more common with certain languages or environments?
- Is there a correlation between Over-Architecting and over generalization of a system?
- Is there a happy medium you can achieve by applying YAGNI to your architecture, without breaking SOLID?
- Allen Underwood: @theallenu
- Andrew Diamond: @andynotdiamond
- Dave Follett: @davefollett
- James Studdart: @cynicaldevs
- Joe Zack: @thejoezack
- Michael Outlaw: @iamwaltuo
- Sean Martz: @atseanshandle