Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
In this sequence of sound, we compute Joe’s unexpected pleasure in commercial-viewing algorithms, Michael’s intricate process of slicing up the pizza, and Allen’s persistent request for more cheese data augmentation. Will you engage in this data streaming session?
The full show notes for this episode are available at https://www.codingblocks.net/episode210.
Resources we like
- Stack Overflow is ChatGPT Casualty: Traffic Down 14% in March similarweb.com
- Github Copilot Chat Leak Prompt: (news.ycombinator.com)
- We’ve been talking about Co-Pilot for 2 years now? (episode 163)
- Github vs Gitlab Rankings
- Github Trending Repositories (github.com)
- Gitlab Trending Repositories (gitlab.com)
- Gitlab Number of Stars (gitlab.com)
- Github ranking: gitstar-ranking.com
- The 3 laws of Robotics (or is it 4!?) (wikipedia.org)
- ML in Postgres with PostgresML (postgresml.org)
- Must See Videos
- How many services per team? (microservices.io)
- AWS’s take on services per team (docs.aws.com)
- SQL Server Machine Learning Service (learn.microsoft.com)
Tip of the week
- MusicLM lets you create music from descriptive text, similar to Dalle-2. The output is a little strange, but could still potentially be really useful and inspiring with a little bit of effort. It’s in private beta now, as part of the “AI Test Kitchen” but you can sign up to join the waitlist today.
- Sign up for the waitlist: (aitestkitchen.withgoogle.com)
- Samples (google-research.github.io)
- You can easily compare query results In DataGrip, using the “Compare Data” button (it’s the button with two blue arrows) (jetbrains.com)
- IntelliJ now supports the entire IDE Zoom, great for…well…Zoom!
View --> Appearance --> Zoom IDE(blog.jetbrains.com)
- Visual Studio Code Bookmarks (marketplace.visualstudio.com)
- Warped Kart Racers is a fun mobile game, kinda like Mario Kart but featuring characters from 20th Century Studios (apps.apple.com)