The Cynical Developer is a dev podcast that features candid discussions with technical luminaries: by devs, for devs. The show started just a few months ago, and it’s already become a favorite of ours. We’re looking forward to many more great episodes!
The host, James Studdart, really knows his onions. He’s insightful and funny, and is great at expressing complex ideas in a simple way. He’s the author of the Debonair library, and he has a passion for tropical fish and airsoft. We recommend giving him a 5 star review in iTunes and Stitcher, so that you’re on his good side in case he ever combines his hobbies and takes over the world with airsoft autoturrets and trained sharks…
- The Cynical Developer on iTunes and Stitcher
- Paul Seal on working with Umbraco CMS
- Universal Windows Platform with Carl Schweitzer
- Reactjs with The Reactionary, Zac Braddy
- James on Hello Tech Pros, talking about Tigger and Eyeore
Thanks for being awesome, James!