Joe’s voice sounds funny, Allen has a theme, and Michael pours one out for Media Play as Michael’s and Allen’s impersonation of Joe is on point (#NailedIt).
Reading this via your podcast player? View this episode’s full show notes and participate in the discussion at https://www.codingblocks.net/episode87.
- Datadog.com/codingblocks – Sign up today for a free 14 day trial and get a free Datadog t-shirt after creating your first dashboard.
- Subscribe and listen to the Techmeme Ride Home podcast
- We take a moment to thank everyone that left us a review:
- iTunes: Detroit++, Joel F, ArdeChris
- Stitcher: ARHelgens, ThisWouldntFitWithSpaces, Beemo, nekorawesh, jcartee
- New Docker and Kubernetes Community Talk now available (YouTube).
- Allen will be speaking at Microsoft Ignite, Sept 24-28 in Orlando, FL.
- Putting Big-O into perspective of real time.
- Everything is Fast For Small n (Coding Horror)
- async/await in ECMAScript 2017
- Can (a == 1 && a == 2 && a == 3) equal true? (dev.to)
- Staying relevant in a fast paced industry
- Creating real fake data
- How’s your Git game?
- 11 Painful Git Interview Questions You Will Cry On (dev.to)
- Can you recognize an AWS service only by icon?
Tip of the Week
- Design patterns implemented in ECMAScript6 (GitHub)
- Layoutit! – A WYSIWYG design tool for Bootstrap.
- Oh $#!7, Git! – How to get out of bad Git situations in plain English.
- And inspired by that, the Internet brings you Oh $#!7, Vim. A VIM cheat sheet.