You down with AOP? This week we’re talking with Vlad Hrybok about his spectacular Aspect Oriented Framework: Aspectacular.
Highlights include lots of Design Patterns, Acronyms, Buzzwords and…Duff Beer?
- Interesting debate about SOLID principles
- An attempt at a completely SOLID implementation of TicTacToe Great feedback on /r/csharp
- Interesting viewpoint from an anti-craftsman on dotnetrocks, great discourse in the comments.
- Impromptu Interface lib makes our “What if Interfaces…” dreams come true!
- New Pluralsight video on OWASP from Troy Hunt
1 or more of us will be at the following events, come up and say hello!
- UltiDev Web Server
- Aspectacular: Linq Friendly, Interception Based Aspect Oriented Programming Framework.
Aspect Oriented Programming Overview
- Aspects allow you to reduce repetition beyond class heirarchies
- What is Aspect Oriented Programming?
- Lots of Buzzwords
- Major acronyms DRY, OCP, SRP
- Interceptors / Decorators
- IOC vs AOP
- 2 types of libraries: Interception/DynamicProxy and Injection/ILWeaving
- 3 types of configuration: Attributes vs Configuration
Interview w/ Vlad
- Modifying output is a bad idea
- Where should you put custom aspects?
- Nice to have a toolbox!
- Someone, somewhere is making Duff beer!
- AOP in .NET: Practical Aspect-Oriented Programming
- Interception vs Injection with Kenneth Tryers
- Why choose DI Interception Over Aspect Oriented Programming with Kenneth Tryers
- Aspect Oriented Programming in .NET w/ Donald Belcham
- CLR via C# from Jeffrey Richter
- Bulk URL Opener
- Web Essentials Visual Studio Plugin
- Don’t worry about uints, ints
- Use AOP, would ya!?