Hello Tech Pros is a podcast focusing on technical soft skills, helping you build your career, product and business. The show features insightful monologues and interviews from all across the technical spectrum.
The host, Chad Bostick, is witty and enthusiastic. He has a real knack for getting his guests to open up, and every episode is chock full of wisdom and inspiration. Additionally, he’s working on a book about living and working with social anxiety. As if hundreds of podcasts and a book weren’t enough, Chad has also started the Elevator Pitch Podcast, each episode featuring a 30 second pitch from an entrepreneur.
Chad’s got a ton of great content, so here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Hello Tech Pros on iTunes
- AnxietyNerd.com: Chad’s book on living and working with social anxiety
- Elevator Pitch Podcast
- Joe Zack (me!) on Hacking Goals into Habits
- James Studdart on Why Tigger is More Productive than Eyeore
- Series on The 5 Dysfunctions of a Software Team
Actually, Chad’s even got a page where you can sign up to hear the best of the best!
Thanks for being awesome, Chad!